THE CONTINUUM (双悦园)
PREVIEWING ON 15th APRIL 2023
RARE FREEHOLD WITH HUGE LAND SIZE IN PRIME DISTRICT 15
Latest Unit Sold: Sales Launching on 29th APRIL 2023 | See the Balance Units Chart
In view of Covid-19 Safe Management Measures, The Continuum Showflat Viewing is strictly By Appointment Basis with at least 1 DAY in Advance Notice.
- Latest Updates
- 28/03/2023: Book an Appointment to view The Continuum Show Room and get Direct Developer Price + Discounts.
- 06/03/2023: Launching on 15 April 2023! Have you Book an Appointment to view The Continuum Show Room? Registration is now open! Register Now and Enjoy Early Bird Discount!
- 14/02/2022: The Continuum Location Map has been updated. Find out more about The Continuum Location now!
- 19/08/2022: The Continuum Gallery has been uploaded. Check out some of the artist perspectives of The Continuum!
- 11/07/2022: Read full news article about Condo resale prices rise for 23rd straight month
- 01/07/2022: Read full news article about Rising interest rates may not stop home prices from going up
- 21/06/2022: The Continuum Virtual Tour will be available soon. Check back on this page for update on The Continuum Virtual Tour!
- 23/05/2022: The Continuum Show Room Floor Plans and E-Brochure will be available soon. Check back on this page for update on The Continuum Floor Plans and E-Brochure.
- 11/05/2022: The Continuum Elevation Chart will be available soon. Check back on this page for update on The Continuum Unit Mix!
- 19/04/2022: The Continuum Price List will be available soon. Check back on this page for update on The Continuum Preview Price Guide! Register your interest and Get Preview Discounts now!
- 18/04/2022: The Continuum Site Plan will be available soon. Check back on this page for update on The Continuum Site Plan!
- 10/03/2022: Find out more about The Continuum Payment Scheme.
- 03/03/2022: Check the initial down payment with the Progressive Payment Calculator now!
- 20/02/2022: The Continuum Location Map has been uploaded. Find out more about the Location now!
- 03/02/2022: Check your loan eligibility by calculating it with the Max Loan Eligibility Calculator (TDSR). Is now available on this website!
- 23/01/2022: Want to discover more about the future development in Kallang and Dakota? Read about the URA Master Plan 2019 – Kallang and URA Masterplan 2019 – Marine Parade
- 16/01/2022: Read more about the Developer of The Continuum.
- 08/12/2022: The Continuum Project Details have been uploaded.
- 18/11/2021: Welcome to The Continuum Official Developer Sales Website!
SHOW FLAT OPENING ON 15TH APRIL 2023! MANDATORY TO BOOK APPOINTMENT WITH AT LEAST 1 DAY ADVANCE NOTICE! REGISTER TO ENJOY DEVELOPER PRICE! NO COMMISSION PAYABLE!
The Continuum Developers
The Continuum will be built on 22 plots of former freehold residential landed home sites along Thiam Siew Avenue in District 15 of Singapore. These sites, comprise of 263,794 sqft total land area with 2.8 plot ratio, were sold for $815 millions ($1,440 psf ppr) to Hoi Hup Realty and Sunway Developments through public tender in November 2021. It was the biggest collective land sale transaction in 2021.
Founded in 1983, Hoi Hup Realty is a multiple awards developer who has developed approximately 8k high-quality residential homes with excellence workmanship. Hoi Hup Realty has received esteemed awards like the BCA Construction Excellence Award and the FIABCI Prix d’Excellence Award.
Founded in 1974, Sunway Developments is a Malaysia based real estate development group. With a total of $16 billions ringgit market capitalisation, Sunway Developments is known as one of the biggest conglomerates in SE Asia. Sunway Developments has a strong global portfolio in the area of hospitality, retail, education and healthcare.
Over the years, Hoi Hup Realty and Sunway Developments have jointly-developed several award-winning developments like Parc Central Residences, Parc Canberra, Ki Residences, Sophia Hills, Royal Square@Novena, etc.
With a total of 807 residential units on one of the largest freehold land sites, The Continuum pricing will be attractive to home seekers who are keen to buy a property in District 15.
The Continuum Location Map
The Continuum is a new freehold project in District 15, situated at Thiam Siew Avenue, in between Haig Road and Tanjong Katong Road.
The Continuum is situated in between two existing MRT stations. From The Continuum, future residents can take a short walk to Dakota MRT station (CC8) and Paya Lebar MRT Inter-change station (EW8/CC9). The Continuum will also be in walking distance to the future Tanjong Katong MRT Station (TE25) when the station opens in 2024.
The Continuum will be a popular new launch in the east region due to its strong positioning attributes. Besides its terrific transport networks, The Continuum is in close proximity to the Kallang, Paya Lebar, Tanjong Katong, East Coast Road, Joo Chiat Road and Marine Parade precincts, which offer a wide variety of amenities from shopping malls, food centres, markets, restaurants, cafes and recreational options.
The Continuum is within 1 km to 3 popular primary schools like Tanjong Katong Primary, Haig Girls’ School and Kong Hwa School. It is also near to prestige secondary schools like Dunman High School, Chung Cheng High School (Main), Tanjong Katong Girls’ School and Tanjong Katong Secondary School. This will be awesome news to parents with school-going children.
To discover what the location of The Continuum can offer, you may browse through The Continuum location map here.
The Continuum Show Gallery
The Continuum show gallery is located off-site at Rose Lane, near to the actual site at Thiam Siew Avenue. You are welcome to book a viewing appointment before visiting our show gallery. Please note that it is mandatory for all visitors to book a viewing appointment at least 1 day in advance. To book a viewing appointment, simply submit your request on The Continuum online portal or you may dial the The Continuum show gallery hotline at +65 6100 1310.
After you have submitted a viewing appointment, The Continuum project advisor will contact you within the same day to confirm your appointment and host a personalized tour for you. Feel free to chat with our project advisor should you have any questions pertaining to The Continuum. All our project advisors are experienced and they will provide guidance to your purchase process. You will enjoy Direct Developer Price should you purchase a unit and you are not required to pay any commission to our project advisor.
The Continuum balance units chart may not be updated daily on The Continuum online portal. You are strongly advised to check the availability of your choice unit by dialing The Continuum show gallery hotline at +65 6100 1310.
All units will be sold on first come first serve basis. If you would like to reserve your choice unit, please dial The Continuum show gallery hotline at +65 6100 1310. We seek your kind understanding that we can only reserve unit for 2 hrs and all reservation is subjected to The Continuum developer’s approval.
Rare Freehold | Biggest Land Size | Near Three MRT Stations | Prime District 15
The Continuum will be built on 22 plots of former freehold residential landed home sites along Thiam Siew Avenue in District 15 of Singapore. These plum sites, comprise of 263,794 sqft total land area with 2.8 plot ratio, were sold for $815 millions ($1,440 psf ppr) to Hoi Hup Realty and Sunway Developments through public tender on 18 November 2021. It was the biggest collective land sale transaction in 2021.
The Continuum will consist of 2 luxury high-rise towers, with a total of 807 residential units, ranging from 1 to 5 Bedrooms & Penthouses. All residential units will come with top notch provisions, fixtures & fittings. With such a huge freehold land site, The Continuum will come with full condominium facilities sprawling across its beautiful landscape.
The Continuum is located in a popular and charming estate that has excellent locational attributes. Situated in the heart of the east region of Singapore and within the Marine Parade Master Planning area, The Continuum is within the Tanjong Katong neighbourhood that has decades of rich culture & heritage. Tanjong Katong is popularly known as a food haven with a wide array of colourful shophouse restaurants & quaint cafes serving unique local cuisine. The Continuum is in close proximity to the Kallang, Paya Lebar, East Coast, Joo Chiat and Marine Parade precincts, which offer a wide variety of spoilt for choice amenities such as shopping malls, food centres, markets, restaurants, cafes and recreational hotspots. To name a few, City Plaza, KINEX, PLQ, Parkway Parade, Katong V, I12 Katong, Haig Road Market, Marine Parade Food Centre, East Coast Park are within the vicinity shown on The Continuum location map.
The Continuum is situated in between two existing MRT stations. From The Continuum, future residents can take a short walk to Dakota MRT station (CC8) and Paya Lebar MRT Inter-change station (EW8/CC9). The Continuum will also be in walking distance to the future Tanjong Katong MRT Station (TE25) when the station opens in 2024. The Continuum is well-connected to major expressways like East Coast Parkway (ECP), Marina Coastal Expressway (MCE) and Pan-Island Expressway (PIE). Future residents can commute and access to various part of Singapore with ease.
The Continuum is within 1 km to 3 popular primary schools like Tanjong Katong Primary, Haig Girls’ School and Kong Hwa School. It is also near to prestige secondary schools like Dunman High School, Chung Cheng High School (Main), Tanjong Katong Girls’ School and Tanjong Katong Secondary School. This will be awesome news to future residents who are parents with school-going children.
The Continuum is expected to complete in 2027. The Continuum is near to many areas that are under the URA Master Planning zone. Future residents can look forward to experiencing the new changes in Marine Parade, Mountbatten and Kallang. To read more about the transformations around The Continuum, you may refer to URA Master Plan 2019 – Marine Parade and URA Master Plan 2019 – Kallang.
The Continuum will be launching on 15 April 2023. Download a copy of The Continuum e-brochure and The Continuum floor plan (coming soon) to discover more about this freehold new launch.
Key Selling Points of The Continuum
1. The Continuum is strategically located at city-fringe. It is only 5 to 6 MRT stops to downtown core and Central Business District (CBD).
2. The Continuum is only 3 MRT stops to Founders’ Memorial station and 4 MRT stops to Gardens by the Bay station. Both places of interest are Singapore’s Top tourist hotspots.
3. The Continuum is located in the heart of future transformations, as mentioned in URA Masterplan 2019. For example, the long island reclamation plans, sports hub vision 2030, downtown Bugis transformation, Kampong Bugis master planning zone, Kallang River rejuvenation, Paya Lebar Central Business Hub, Paya Lebar Airbase transformation, Defu Industrial City, etc.
4. The Continuum is within 1 km to Kong Hwa School, Haig Girls’ School and Tanjong Katong Primary School. The Continuum is also within 1-2 km to CHIJ (Katong) Primary School, Tao Nan School, Maha Bodhi School and Geylang Methodist Primary School. These are some of the popular schools in the east.
5. The Continuum is located in prime district 15 and is near to Tanjong Katong station (TE25), Dakota station (CC8) and Paya Lebar station (EW8/CC9).
6. The Continuum is the only rare freehold District 15 new launch in 2023 that has a huge land size of 263,794sqft.
7. The Continuum is easy access to Pan-Island expressway, East Coast Parkway expressway, Marina-Coastal expressway and Kallang-Paya Lebar expressway. It is only a short drive to the city centre and other economic nodes.
8. The Continuum is near to many shopping malls like Paya Lebar Quarter (PLQ) mall, Singpost Centre, Paya Lebar Square, KINEX mall, Parkway Parade shopping mall, i12 Katong mall and upcoming iMall@Marine Parade.
9. The Continuum is near to East Coast Park, one of Singapore’s recreational and nature park.
10. The Continuum is near to food haven at the Old Airport Road Hawker Centre, Joo Chiat & Katong famous eateries street, East Coast Food Village, Dunman Food Centre.
11. The Continuum is a high-rise full condominium that has 6 Blocks of total 816 residential units that are ranging from 1-Bedroom + Study to 5-Bedroom with Private Lift.
What to look out for in the areas surrounding The Continuum?
Tanjong Katong in the future
Tanjong Katong is a vibrant neighborhood located in the eastern region of Singapore. As part of the Urban Redevelopment Authority’s (URA) master plan, the area has undergone significant transformation to enhance its livability and attractiveness to residents and visitors alike. Here are some unique features of Tanjong Katong’s URA master plan:
1. Pedestrian-Friendly Environment:
The URA master plan for Tanjong Katong aims to create a pedestrian-friendly environment by implementing measures such as wider footpaths, well-lit pedestrian crossings, and designated cycling paths. These measures aim to improve connectivity and accessibility in the neighborhood and encourage a healthier lifestyle among its residents.
2. Improved Public Spaces:
Under the URA master plan, public spaces in Tanjong Katong have been revitalized to enhance their functionality and attractiveness. For example, the iconic Marine Parade Community Building has been upgraded with new amenities and facilities, including a state-of-the-art sports hall, dance studios, and a rooftop garden. Similarly, the East Coast Park, which is a popular recreational destination for residents and tourists, has been upgraded with new facilities, including a new playground and a revamped beachfront.
3. Enhanced Connectivity:
The URA master plan for Tanjong Katong has placed a strong emphasis on enhancing connectivity within the neighborhood and to other parts of Singapore. This has been achieved by improving the road network, upgrading public transport infrastructure, and creating new cycling paths. For example, the upcoming Thomson-East Coast MRT Line will connect Tanjong Katong directly to the city center, making it easier for residents to commute to work or explore other parts of Singapore.
4. Sustainable Living:
The URA master plan for Tanjong Katong also places a strong emphasis on sustainability, with the aim of creating a greener and more livable environment. This has been achieved by incorporating green spaces, such as parks and gardens, and implementing eco-friendly measures, such as rainwater harvesting and solar panels. The URA has also encouraged the development of green buildings in the area to reduce carbon emissions and promote energy efficiency.
5. Cultural and Heritage Preservation:
Tanjong Katong has a rich cultural and heritage history, and the URA master plan aims to preserve and promote this heritage. For example, the Joo Chiat/Katong area, which is known for its unique architecture and cultural significance, has been designated as a conservation area. The URA has also encouraged the development of new cultural and heritage attractions, such as the Katong Antique House, which showcases the area’s Peranakan heritage.
Overall, the URA master plan for Tanjong Katong has transformed the neighborhood into a livable, sustainable, and vibrant community. The improvements to public spaces, connectivity, and sustainability have made The Continuum a desirable place to live, work, and play.
Benefits of living in The Continuum
1. Matchless Convenience
The Continuum offers a variety of facilities, along with many services in the Tanjong Katong neighborhood. As a result of its strategic location in District 15, The Continuum offers unlimited amenities. There are many great things about living in Tanjong Katong.
There is easy access to other parts of Singapore from The Continuum’s highly coveted location. With superior road and rail access, you can live in this area without experiencing hustle and bustle. There are MRT stations nearby, such as future Tanjong Katong station (TE25), Dakota station (CC8) and Paya Lebar station (EW8/CC9).
A short walk from The Continuum will take you to a variety of schools and shopping establishments. The Continuum is the ideal place for parents who want their kids to attend school close to home and shop for all their shopping close to home. Schools that are within 1 km radius include Tanjong Katong Primary School, Haig Girls’ School and Kong Hwa School. Several other schools are nearby, Dunman High School, Chung Cheng High School (Main), Tanjong Katong Girls’ School and Tanjong Katong Secondary School.
There are also a number of recreational facilities available, offering a variety of ways to relax after work or at the weekend. From The Continuum, you can walk to East Coast Park. Without having to travel far from home, you and your family can enjoy great outdoor experiences together. Over and above that, there are a number of shopping establishments nearby, such as City Plaza, KINEX, PLQ, Parkway Parade, Katong V, i12 Katong and many more.
In addition to the malls and hawker centres, the neighborhood has plenty of F&B outlets. There’s something for everyone nearby, whether it’s delicious international dishes or authentic local cuisine.
2. Unparalleled Connectivity
The Continuum is located next to Tanjong Katong Road. Tanjong Katong Road is a major arterial road in the eastern part of Singapore, stretching from Joo Chiat Road to Mountbatten Road. It is a busy road that connects several residential neighborhoods, commercial areas and important landmarks in the region. There are various transport options available from The Continuum that cater to the needs of commuters and travelers.
Some of the transport options from The Continuum include:
- Buses: From The Continuum, the nearest bus stop is conveniently located After Ipoh Lane. This bus stop is served by several bus routes operated by SBS Transit and SMRT Buses. Some of the bus services include 30, 40, 43, 43e, 134, 135, 197 and 853M. Other bus services that ply along Tanjong Katong Road include 10, 12, 14, 32, 47, 48, 196 and 966. These bus stops provide residents easy access to various parts of Singapore.
- MRT: The Continuum is in close proximity to several stations on the East-West Line, the Circle Line and Thomson-East Coast Line. Eunos MRT station (EW7), Paya Lebar MRT station (EW8/CC9), Dakota MRT station (CC8), and Mountbatten MRT station (CC7) are all less than 10 mins drive from The Continuum.
- Bicycles: For those who prefer a more eco-friendly mode of transport, bicycles are a great option along Tanjong Katong Road. The area is well-connected by cycling paths, and there are several bike-sharing services such as oBike, Mobike, and SG Bike that operate in the area.
- Expressway: There are several expressways that are near to The Continuum, including the East Coast Parkway (ECP), the Pan Island Expressway (PIE) and the Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE). Of these three expressways, the ECP is the closest to The Continuum. It is a 20-kilometer expressway that runs along the southeastern coast of Singapore, connecting the city centre to the eastern part of the island. The ECP has several exits that provide access to Tanjong Katong Road, including Exit 7A (Fort Road) and Exit 7B (Prince Edward Road). The PIE is another major expressway that runs along the northern part of Singapore, connecting the western and eastern parts of the island. While it is not as close to The Contiuum as the ECP, it is still within easy driving distance. The PIE has several exits that provide access to Tanjong Katong Road, including Exit 9 (Jalan Eunos) and Exit 10 (Sims Avenue). Finally, the KPE is an expressway that runs from the eastern part of Singapore to the city centre. It is the furthest from Tanjong Katong Road of the three expressways, but it is still within reasonable driving distance. The KPE has an exit that provides access to Tanjong Katong Road, which is Exit 2B (Fort Road). Overall, while all three expressways are relatively close to The Contiuum, the East Coast Parkway (ECP) is the closest and most convenient route for drivers traveling to and from this area.
In conclusion, The Continuum offers a wide variety of transport options that cater to the needs of different commuters and travelers. Whether you prefer public transport, private cars, bicycles, there is something for everyone from The Continuum.
3. Accessibility to Schools
The Continuum is located in a bustling area in the eastern part of Singapore where it is home to several schools offering a variety of educational programs. Here is a list of some of the schools near The Continuum:
- Tanjong Katong Primary School – This is a government-run primary school located on Haig Road, just 1 km distance from The Continuum. The school is known for its strong academic programs and its commitment to fostering a caring and inclusive community.
- CHIJ Katong Convent – This is an all-girls Catholic school located on Marine Terrace, just a 8 mins drive from The Continuum via Tanjong Katong Road. The school offers a holistic education that emphasizes academic excellence, spiritual development, and character formation.
- Tanjong Katong Girls’ School – This is another all-girls school located on Dunman Lane, just a 2 mins drive or 6 mins stroll (450 m) from The Continuum. The school has a strong focus on academic excellence and offers a wide range of co-curricular activities.
- Tanjong Katong Secondary School – This is a government-run secondary school located on Haig Road, just a 3mins drive or 7 mins walk (600 m) from Tanjong Katong Road. The school offers a range of academic programs as well as a variety of co-curricular activities.
- Canadian International School – This is a private international school located on Tanjong Katong Road, just 3 mins drive from The Continuum. The school offers an internationally recognized curriculum and has a strong focus on developing global citizens.
- Haig Girls’ School – This is a government-run primary school located on Haig Road, just 4 mins drive from The Continuum. The school has a strong focus on character development and offers a range of co-curricular activities.
Several other schools that are nearby include Kong Hwa School, Tao Nan School, Dunman High School, Chung Cheng High School (Main), Geylang Methodist School and many other international schools.
In conclusion, The Continuum is close to several excellent schools, both government-run and private, offering a wide range of academic programs and co-curricular activities. Whether you are looking for an all-girls school, an international school, or a school with a strong focus on character development, you are sure to find a good fit in this area.
4. Accessibility to Shopping Malls
If you’re in the mood for some shopping, there are plenty of malls and shopping centres in the area near The Continuum condo to satisfy your retail cravings.
Here are some shopping malls near The Continuum:
- Katong Square: Located just a stone’s throw away from The Continuum, this mall is a hub for all things lifestyle. You’ll find an eclectic mix of shops here, including fashion boutiques, beauty salons, home decor stores, and even a fitness centre. There are also plenty of food and beverage options available, from cafes to restaurants and bars.
- KINEX: Just 2 mins drive or 7 mins on foot (550 m), this shopping centre is located along Tanjong Katong Road and offers a wide range of retail options, including fashion, electronics, and home goods. You’ll also find a supermarket and food court here, making it a convenient one-stop-shop for all your needs.
- Parkway Parade: This is one of the largest shopping malls in the area, with over 250 stores spread across seven levels. It’s a great place to shop for fashion, beauty, and electronics, with plenty of big-name brands represented. There are also plenty of dining options here, from fast food to fine dining restaurants.
- City Plaza: This mall is known for its affordable fashion and accessories. City Plaza is a great place to shop if you’re on a budget. You’ll find everything from trendy clothes to quirky accessories here, and the prices are hard to beat.
- Paya Lebar Quarter: This is a newer mall located in the Paya Lebar area, just a short distance from The Continuum. It’s a modern, spacious shopping centre with a mix of retail and lifestyle options, including a cinema and fitness centre. There are also plenty of food options here, from casual cafes to upscale restaurants.
Several other shopping options include Katong Shopping Centre, Joo Chiat Complex, Tanjong Katong Complex and Geyland Serai Market.
No matter what your shopping preferences may be, there are plenty of options to choose from near The Continuum. Whether you’re in the mood for high-end fashion or budget-friendly finds, these malls are sure to offer something unique and exciting.
5. Accessibility to F&B outlets
The neighborhoods surrounding The Continuum are well-known areas for foodies looking for delicious and diverse cuisines. Here are some of the few famous eateries, cafe and restaurants that residents can enjoy when staying at The Continuum:
- Kim’s Place Seafood Restaurant: Located at 91 Tanjong Katong Road, Kim’s Place Seafood Restaurant is a popular spot for seafood lovers. Their menu features a variety of seafood dishes such as Chili Crab, Black Pepper Crab, and Salted Egg Yolk Crab. The restaurant is also known for their Fish Head Curry and Claypot Tofu.
- Sin Heng Claypot Bak Koot Teh: If you’re in the mood for some comfort food, head to Sin Heng Claypot Bak Koot Teh at 439 Joo Chiat Road. They specialize in Bak Koot Teh, a flavorful soup made with pork ribs and a variety of spices and herbs. The restaurant also serves other dishes such as Claypot Rice and Braised Pork Belly.
- Birds of Paradise: For something sweet, visit Birds of Paradise at 63 East Coast Road. They are known for their unique and delicious ice creams and sorbets made with natural ingredients such as pandan, lemongrass, and passionfruit. Their signature flavor is the White Chrysanthemum with Cacao Nibs, a creamy and floral ice cream with a hint of chocolate.
- Two Bakers: If you’re looking for a cozy café with great coffee and pastries, check out Two Bakers at 88 Horne Road. Their menu features a variety of homemade cakes, tarts, and croissants. Their bestsellers include the Matcha Opera Cake and the Kouign Amann, a flaky pastry with caramelized sugar.
- Ponggol Nasi Lemak: No visit to Singapore is complete without trying Nasi Lemak, a fragrant rice dish cooked in coconut milk and pandan leaves. Ponggol Nasi Lemak at 371 Joo Chiat Place is a popular spot for this national dish. They serve a variety of Nasi Lemak sets with different toppings such as fried chicken, otah, and sambal prawns.
- Guan Hoe Soon Restaurant: For a taste of Peranakan cuisine, head to Guan Hoe Soon Restaurant at 38/40 Joo Chiat Place. Their menu features classic Peranakan dishes such as Ayam Buah Keluak, Babi Pongteh, and Ngoh Hiang. The restaurant has been around since 1953 and has a traditional and cozy atmosphere.
- The Tuckshop: Located at 403 Guillemard Road, The Tuckshop is a popular spot for brunch and coffee. Their menu features a variety of classic brunch dishes such as Eggs Benedict and French Toast. They also have a selection of sandwiches and burgers. The café has a cozy and rustic atmosphere, perfect for a lazy weekend morning.
These are just some of the famous eateries and restaurants near The Continuum that residents will get to savour. With so many delicious options, residents who do not feel like cooking, are sure to find something that suits their taste buds.
6. Accessibility to Recreational Facilities
The Continuum is surrounded by many recreational facilities that cater to the diverse interests of its residents and visitors. Here are some of the recreational facilities near The Continuum:
- East Coast Park: Located just 4 mins drive away from The Continuum, East Coast Park is one of Singapore’s largest and most popular parks. The park boasts of a long stretch of beach, scenic cycling and jogging paths, and various recreational facilities such as barbecue pits, playgrounds, and water sports activities.
- Singapore Sports Hub: The Singapore Sports Hub is a state-of-the-art facility that houses several sports and entertainment venues, including the National Stadium, Indoor Stadium, and the Singapore Sports Museum. Residents can enjoy a variety of sports activities, concerts, and exhibitions throughout the year.
- Kallang Wave Mall: For residents who enjoy shopping and dining, the Kallang Wave Mall is a great place to visit. It features a wide range of retail shops, restaurants, and cafes, as well as a cinema and a supermarket.
- Marina Barrage: Located a short drive away from The Continuum, Marina Barrage is a popular destination for picnics, kite-flying, and water sports activities. Residents can take a guided tour of the barrage to learn about its history and function.
Overall, The Continuum surrounding areas offer a diverse range of recreational facilities for residents of all ages and interests. Whether residents are looking for a relaxing day at the beach or an exciting day of sports and entertainment, there is something for everyone in this vibrant neighborhood.
7. Accessibility to Recreational Facilities
The Continuum is near to many health care facilities. Here are some health care facilities located near The Continuum:
- Parkway East Hospital: Located just 8 mins away from The Continuum, Parkway East Hospital offers a wide range of medical services including cardiology, gastroenterology, and orthopaedics.
- Changi General Hospital: This hospital is located about 13 mins drive away from The Continuum and offers a range of services including emergency care, oncology, and mental health services.
- Raffles Medical Joo Chiat: This medical facility is just 5 mins drive away from The Continuum. It offers comprehensive medical services such as general health screening, vaccinations, and travel medicine.
- The Physiotherapy Clinic: This clinic is located at Marine Parade Central and offers physiotherapy services for a range of conditions including sports injuries, back pain, and post-surgical rehabilitation.
- East Coast Podiatry: Specializing in foot and ankle care, East Coast Podiatry is located on East Coast Road, just a 7 mins drive from The Continuum. The clinic offers a range of services including diabetic foot care, sports podiatry, and custom orthotics.
Overall, there are many unique health care facilities located near The Continuum that offer a range of services to meet the needs of the residents.
Why do Freehold matter?
1. There are limited supply of freehold land, as Singapore government has ceased to release freehold land in Government Land Sales (GLS)
2. Freehold projects have a higher growth potential compared to leasehold projects.
For example: Butterworth 8 (Freehold project) vs Dunman View (99 years Leasehold project)
Both projects were completed in 2005, however, Butterworth 8 has a 23% higher growth as compared to Dunman View.
3. There is no restrictions on the use of CPF in freehold property purchase. However, this does not apply to leasehold property. For leasehold property, CPF usage is not permitted if the remaining lease is less than 20 years old. Additionally, the total amount of CPF that can be used for leasehold property purchase will depend on the extend the remaining lease of the property can cover the youngest buyer to the age of 95.
4. Freehold property is more resilience during crisis.
For example: Ocean Park (Freehold project) vs Mandarin Gardens (99 years Leasehold project)
Although Mandarin Gardens is 2 years younger than Ocean Park, in terms of age of property, Ocean Park performed much better during the Asian Financial Crisis.
5. The golden years on a property are typically in the 10th to 20th years. For leasehold property, owners are either encouraged to take profit or risk lease decay subsequently. For freehold property, it is a prized long term asset.
The Continuum is a rare freehold project. It is probably the only freehold project launch that has a huge land size and is located near to 3 MRT stations in District 15. Given the strong reasons why freehold matter, The Continuum will be a highly sought after freehold new launch among buyers who are looking to buy a property in the east region.
Book An Appointment to view The Continuum ShowFlat & get VVIP Discounts (Limited Time), Direct Developer Price, & Hardcopy E-Brochure. Guaranteed with Best Price Possible.
Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of The Continuum Price, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!
Strictly no spam policy.